Friday, May 1, 2015

A.P. Lit Is Reviewing Poetry: May 1, 2015

Focus: What do we need to know about poetry?

1. Warming up with a walk down memory lane: Enjoying an enlightening clip on "Word Bending" with the King of ______________ (name that poetic term) (5:00)

2. Partaking in "Name That Poetic Term"

3. Close reading "The Writer" together with an MMM approach and attacking a few multiple choice questions

4. Undressing Free Response #1 with "The Naked and the Nude"

HW:
1. The test is in about a week.  The part of the test that you can really prepare for at this point is Question 3, so work hard on your bedside stacks.  Repetition is key. Repetition is key.

2. One of your big question blog posts will be receiving a 9-point grade. Which one? That's up to you! Please e-mail me by noon on Monday to tell me which one you'd like me to grade (can be from either semester). If I don't hear from you by noon, I will grade your most recent one.

No comments:

Post a Comment