1. Warming up with some bedtime stories and remembering why you love to read
2. Offering you some interesting statistics:
- This year in A.P. Lit you have typed at least 100 pages of literary analysis.
- This year in A.P. Lit you have read, on average, about 3,000 pages of prose (you have also read at least 120 poems).
- You have been reading and speaking English for at least 16 years.
- But never mind all that...YOU WERE BORN READY FOR THE AP LIT EXAM!
3. Taking time to work through your bedside stacks and sample some "real" Question 3s
Finish up your bedside stacks, get a good night's sleep, and get to Ames by 7:30!