1. Warm-up: A quick debriefing of yesterday's first Socratic
What went well? What could be improved? Did anyone say anything that you remember today?
For a "wrap-up," try one (or more) of the following:
- What are some of the real "werewolves" / monsters in this story?
- What might Foster have to say about "Werewolves in Their Youth"?
- What might Perrine have to say?
1. Please start bringing Oedipus Rex to class next week; for MONDAY, please reread the first half of it and form a reading ticket using any FIVE of the 20 Socratic questions given out in class (also linked HERE).
2. If you plan to purchase East of Eden (which I do recommend), please do so by next Thursday.