Focus: Workshopping your first timed writings and exploring the college essay
1. Warming up with small group discussions on "Werewolves in Their Youth"
2. Performing a sample Thursday workshop (with the help of two brave volunteers)
3. Discussing the college essay and experimenting with two prompts
1. Please start bringing Oedipus Rex to class next week; for MONDAY, please reread the first half of it and form a reading ticket using any FIVE of the 20 Socratic questions given out in class (also linked HERE).
2. If you plan to purchase East of Eden (which I do recommend), please do so by next Thursday.