Focus: How can we write effectively about our book club novels?
1. Warming up: Brainstorming a list of concrete examples for each book and performing a quick sample close reading together.
2. Enjoying your book club timed writing
1. This Friday marks the end of 12 weeks. If you have any make-up work from the past six weeks (including poetry responses) or a revision of your critical review, you must turn it in by this Friday.
2. Make sure your big blog post is ready for me to look at tomorrow.
3. If you own your own copy of Waiting for Godot, start bringing it to class this week.