Focus: How can we develop our poetry projects and presentations?
Click here to see the schedule for next Wednesday and Thursday.
1. Warming up with a few presentation guidelines
2. Conferencing with Ms. Leclaire on your papers and projects (optional)
3. Working on your projects and papers, which are now due Tuesday
Paper reminder: The explication portion of your essay should entail multiple body paragraphs (think of this part as a Tuesday writing).
1. Essays are due Tuesday, and all project people must be ready to present on Tuesday.
2. Juniors: Click HERE for a PARCC tutorial so that you understand both how to navigate the Language Arts test and what kinds of questions you can expect to see.
3. Assigned book club reading and syllabus for next Monday, March 16 (your next poetry response is also due this day).