Focus: What is the culminating essay, and how do we begin?
1. Warming up: Listing your favorite books from childhood to today
2. Perusing four sample essays from students of years past and discussing the components of the culminating essay
3. Forming rough drafts of your culminating essay prompts and booklists
1. Please e-mail me/Google share with me a draft of your prompt and booklist by Monday.
2. Poetry response #9 due Monday.
3. If you have your own copy of Waiting for Godot, bring it to class Monday.