I'm switching the Tuesday writing to today. Please don't hurt me. Candy, anyone?
1. Warming up with happy Monday!
Who needs a copy of Invisible Man?
2. Performing a quick close reading of Hotspur's final speech on page 215 (5.4)
3. Enjoying a new timed writing on a Shakespearean soliloquy
1. The majority of your draft should be completed; feel to share part or all of it with me for feedback (or, even better, come in for a conference).
2. By Friday, please compose your big question blog entry for Henry IV, Part 1. Bring the play to class tomorrow.
3. If you have your own copy of Invisible Man, please bring it to CMAS; your Invisible Man reading assignments start this week. Click HERE for the Invisible Man reading schedule.