Focus: If it's Optic White, is it the Right White?
1. Warming up with the grand overview of your final hurrah here in A.P. Literature: The Poetry Project vs. the Poetry Essay
2. Enjoying an illuminating conversation about Invisible Man, Chapters 7-14
3. Wrapping up
1. Look over your five poems, and select ONE that you think would work well for your project or poem. Bring that poem to class tomorrow for a metacognitive writing. This writing will count as a Tuesday writing.
2. Bring a laptop to class tomorrow if you have one.
3. Read Chapters 14, 15, and 16 for Friday (broken into two nights, it's about 27 pages a night). We will read Chapter 17 together in class on Friday. For your reading ticket, find one passage that is no more than half a page in length and perform a metacognitive writing on it.