Focus: What can we discover about Henry IV through performance?
1. Warming up with happy Monday thoughts
2. Taking ten minutes to prepare for your presentations; each group needs to give me one rubric with all of your names on it (be sure to include absent members)
3. Delivering your Act 1 performances; discussing your symbolic choices
Here's what happens in Scene 1 (or 2 or 3)
What do we learn about characters and conflicts in this scene?
4. If time allows, exploring the fascinating genealogy of Henry IV's family
1. You have one week left to finish your independent reading book.
2. If you choose to revise your college essay, you must do so by November 7. Attach your new draft to the original one with my comments; highlight all changes on your new draft and type of brief explanation of what you changed and why.