Focus: How can we better understand Act 3 of Henry IV through performance?
If you were absent yesterday, please see yesterday's blog for important information regarding the literary essay you're drafting this week on your independent reading book.
1. Warming up with five minutes to dress and prep
2. Performing, enjoying, and discussing our Act 3 performance
3. If time allows, viewing The Hollow Crown's version of Act 3 and entertaining its symbolic choices
1. If you didn't e-mail me your thesis last night, please do so as soon as possible.
2. Compose your literary essay outline. You may share it with me if you wish, but it's not required.
3. If you choose to revise your college essay, you must do so by November 7. Attach your new draft to the original one with my comments; highlight all changes on your new draft and type of brief explanation of what you changed and why.