1. Warming up with 3GT
2. Offering you a glimpse of second semester: Books, grades, writing, options, big dates, good stuff.
3. Diving into the most fun of the literary essays: The critical review
4. Handing over the poetic reigns to you by inviting you to compile your favorite poems:
- With a partner, please compile a collection of 10-12 of your favorite poems. No little kid poems, please.
- You can either select the poems together, or each of you can do 5-6.
- Include the poem's title and author.
- Give your poetry packet a title, and make sure your names are on it.
5. If time allows, filling out a short Google form for contact information
1. If we didn't get to #5 on the agenda above, please do so before class tomorrow.
2. Signed class policies/syllabus due Thursday.
3. Finish your poetry packet and Google share it with me (or e-mail it) by Friday.
4. Finish your critical review proposal by Friday; spend a little time at Tattered Cover checking out the new hardback and new paperback fiction shelves. Have a Big Train chai.