1. Viewing the Baby Suggs scene: What is being reclaimed, and how?
2. Creating found poetry from your Beloved words and phrases to consider today's focus question (feel free to use the questions below for help):
- In Beloved, what is lost?
- What do the characters want to lose?
- What do they wish to reclaim?
- What is found?
- What has the potential to be found?
3. Strolling through a gallery walk of found poetry
1. We will have a Socratic seminar tomorrow over Chapters 13-18. If you did the reading ticket assigned when I was gone on Wednesday, then you're all set.
2. How's that critical review book? Remember that essays are due Monday, February 9.