1. Warming up: Decoding the test
- Classifying the passages (examples: Prose, 19th century-ish?, or Poetry, Modern)
- Ranking the passages for level of difficulty
- Identifying types of questions
- Finding the "Tip" word in each question
- Circling the answers you initially chose and giving me back your scantrons
3. Talking through the tricky sections as a class
1. Make sure your poetry packet is complete and shared with me. It would be lovely if it were print-ready.
2. First poetry response is due Monday.
3. If you haven't done so yet, finish your critical reading proposal, and acquire and start reading your critical review book.