Focus: How do we write about sonnets?
Please turn in your poetry responses and help yourself to a new packet.
1. Warming up...did you do your act of kindness? How'd it go?
2. Quickly recapping/reintroducing the Socratic grading method in as concrete a way as Ms. Leclaire can muster
3. Enjoying your first Tuesday writing of the semester
1. Read the next two chapters of Beloved by tomorrow. For your reading ticket, please close read a character (for extra fun, try reading 124--the house--as a character). Pick the character that intrigues you the most so far, find a few good passages for that character, and interpret/question/investigate them to draw some conclusions about that character.
2. Complete your third poetry response by next Monday. HARD COPIES, please.
3. Snuggle up with your critical review book.