1. Warming up by enjoying a few rounds of musical chairs with your Beloved reading tickets
2. Discussing the first two chapters of Beloved via Socratic seminar
3. Wrapping up: Share with the class...
- Something smart
- Something random you noticed
- Something confusing
1. Read the next two chapters of Beloved by Tuesday. For your reading ticket, please close read a character (for extra fun, try reading 124--the house--as a character). Pick the character that intrigues you the most so far, find a few good passages for that character, and interpret/question/investigate them to draw some conclusions about that character.
2. Complete your poetry response by Monday. HARD COPIES, please.
3. Snuggle up with your critical review book.