Focus: How are we approaching the early chapters of our book club books?
PLC: Shortened Class
If you are reading Atonement and have not yet turned in your signature, please do so now.
1. Warming up with your book club opening activities
2. Enjoying discussions of the early chapters of your book club books
3. Wrapping up with a quick debriefing of what went well and what your goals are for next time
1. Tomorrow will be a poetry paper/project work day.
2. Assigned book club reading/syllabus for Friday.
3. Next poetry response due Monday; if you have been absent, please make sure your response for this week has been turned in.