1. Warming up with a little game called "Name that tone!"
a. Using your ears to identify tone
b. Using your eyes to identify tone
How does the tone shift?
How would you characterize the overall tone?
How do you know?
2. Offering you some serious help with your tone vocabulary
3. Trying out your brand new tone vocabulary with a few poems
4. Taking some time to lock your new tone word in memory with some help from www.quizlet.com
1. Please finish all of Part 2 for Wednesday's Socratic. For your reading ticket, please click HERE for Socratic stems. Using these stems, please compose 10-15 good Socratic questions that span Part 2.
2. By this Thursday, select a poem for your poetry project or paper. If you're still deciding between a couple as you walk in, I can help you.
3. Remember that you have until next Tuesday to complete your poetry response (packets handed out last Monday).