Focus: What do early chapters of our book club books reveal?
During class today, please sign up for a writing conference. This will translate into a grade, so please make sure you copy your conference date carefully into your calendar.
1. Warming up with ratifying the Big Question Blog Amendment
2. Meeting with book clubs to work through your opening activities, questions, and closing activities
3. Enjoying an enlightening clip on "Word Bending" with the King of Assonance (5:00)
1. Assigned book club reading/syllabus for Monday.
2. Next poetry response due Monday.
3. Work on your poetry papers and projects, due March 9. Project people: your proposals are due Wednesday.